Monday, October 27, 2008

6 years of solitude....

Calling card for home is never enough....home definitely is where my heart is.
After a long time got to talk with my busy bee brother.He was asking me how is my life here....inspired from the title of the book I am reading now" 100 years of solitude", I told him..."6 years of solitude...."something came naturally".... I am tired of China life,I want to be home soon。”
My brother always cheers me up by his humor, he told me about his colleague from the reservation unit who is so into the job that when he picks up calls in his cellphone many times naturally goes" Hello, reservation!!".Its still making me laugh.
I love flowers.My dad and me when it came to buy new plants and plant it we were like best friends.I am close to my mom otherwise.Today when I called home my parents were out for buying flower for the Puja tomorrow.I cannot help but be nostalgic.I think my love for the flowers goes back to my childhood.I have been blessed to see the divine wild flowers in the grasslands of Nilgiri Mountain, Nepal.Also lovely flowers my grandmother planted in our vegetable garden.My heart is filled with excitement whenever I think about this perfect Shangrila.For me thats where my Shangrila lies.
Talking to you was a pleasure my friend,R.a.n.j.e.e.t.As you told its really been a while due to this busy life.I wish you all the best with your endeavours.A devoted son of your parents like you....I am glad to have you as one of my friends.
I feel so content today.I have a new friend whom I have talked in my photolife.I feel like the character from the movie Cast-away played by Tom Hanks when he found the ball he called wilson.What should I name my plant?
A very happy Tihar to all of you.
May all your wishes come true.

4 comments:

Basanta said...

Happy Tihar Rajina!

Your post made me nostalgic too! How can't you miss such a paradise called Nepal, and that too in this beautiful season!

And by the way, I see a 'surge' in your postings recently:) I will be back to all of those soon.

Ranzyt said...

Thank you my friend R.a.j.i.n.a for mentioning my name here. Well I dont have much words to reciprocate on your blog posts. I really love 'em. All I can do is miss our talks when we are invisible. To enter your blog and feed my hungry heart sometimes is becoming my habit. JUST keep writing!!!!!
n btw why did u delete the blog "fight depression"??

Ranzyt said...

wish u were here today!!

vivaforever said...

I hope you are feeling better now, sorry that you had to undergo all these but remember we all have our stories to tell.One day you will find that special someone who can make you feel positive about everything that you are sad about now.