Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I am back!

Am posting at blogspot after ages, feels good to be back.

I must say busy schedule kept me away from my blogging but since you will not buy this, let me tell you why. In these 2 years away from here, l saw a lot of truths about life and I found that I have grown older and learned to handle a lot of problem on my own. Also seeing too many problems confuses us; you don’t know where to start from.

Now, I have sometime on my own; it’s been more that 2 weeks I injured my ankle. I was on a posterior slab which was removed a couple of days ago. My foot still hurts but in these 2 years I have also improved a little in my meditation technique, I don’t feel that much pain as it is. If you meditate you know what I am talking about.

My current status is that I now stand at the crossroads of life; I have to decide which direction to take. I am having a hard time deciding about work, further studies when and where and important matters of life. At time like this I really wish how I had someone real who really understands my problem and helps me to decide. Maybe I am too idealistic when it comes to love and friendship, and maybe it is a reason I still feel like I am all alone despite the company of friends.

After a long time of rest I have finally decided to do my laundry little by little. I found I changed 4 bed sheets in 2 weeks. I have to simplify my life starting from the laundry basket itself.


No comments: