Tuesday, December 23, 2008

memory lane








I was cleaning my old stuffs, found few of the old paintings, sketches and pastel works ,some completed...some incomplete.

As about the painting of Nepal a senior artist once said it is never right to use completely black or white in painting.We should mix and create the color spectrum we wanted.The perspective of the lifeless tree was also too big with the context.

The lady in the short hairs was supposed to be my Japanese friend whom I tried to paint on her request but failed.The tika is real.



I miss my love for the painting.

4 comments:

सेतो माकुरा said...

I like the painting in the middle. the patches of clouds and skies are lovely. I didnt know you were such a talented artist.

Basanta said...

Happy to know about your artistic talents.
The 2nd one is very beautiful. I don't understand arts much but this painting gave me a feeling something 'grand' impending.

Anonymous said...

I like the second one too. I would want it in my room. ;)

Ranzyt said...

Dear Nepali Monalisha,
How have u been? How many days of soltitude? I'm glad to have entered ur blog once again...been an age since it was last updated. Anyway m feeling like being wid u. Thanx for keeping this blog alive.