Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have been asking myself a lot of questions lately....

After a long time December has been like a R&R time for me.Soon will come a day I have to leave this place.Time does seem to fly.

The social life specially the family life is what am missing at the moment.Its a good time to know yourself well, your strengths and weaknesses.When we were young, every time we made mistakes mom would always want us to do our sort analysis.It was like a compulsory punishment.Other than that my mother would have choices while giving us punishments.It felt like selecting an answer for a MCQ's.The point is I think if she was to make us have sort analysis again, It will be spontaneous and easy,I had enough time to know myself well.

Its an enlightening day and I want to share it with my blog.

Lots of us spend years of time for studies outside our country, the journey is definitely not easy.The transformation to the new environment is completely a stressful event.Some adapt easily and some do take time.We miss family, love,care , food, friends, hills, skies and uncountable other things from our home country.We continue to walk, the rhythm however of every individual differs and even when we do reach our destination the result we all get differs.If you have never asked ask yourself this question...maybe its the time...How much have you changed for good?

The time that passes doesn't come back.It will neither stop even when we do.Making everyday, even every hour matters.

What are my plans?How did I do today? Where did I waste my time on? Was wasting all this effort and time really worthy?How can I make it more worthy?

Ultimately by the time you reach home, after a gap of so many years friends and family do want to see a better you.New environment and exposure have changed us for sure.Have all this changes been for good? Have we given our friends and family who care so much about us the enough time they deserve? Have the people we spend our time and efforts really worth it?

Its a time to organize and manage ourself for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo, whazup